You’ve worked hard to create a product, service and suite of offerings that you’re immensely proud of.
You’ve invested time, energy, money, more caffeine that you care to admit and a LOT of heart. Now, you’re ready to release your offering into the world. There’s just one thing holding you back: your sales page.
After all, how do you condense everything that your product and service is and does (as well as your unique fabulousness) into one measly little page? How do you convince your tribe that you’re worth what you’re charging? How to you convert browsers into buyers – while staying true to your message and truth? How do you sell … without feeling sleazy?
Easy: you get a word wizardress (with a talent for spotting your selling points and unique areas of difference) to write it for you.
Here’s ten reasons why investing in a copywriter will save you time, money and a few less grey hairs in the long run:
- A pro will take the stress, hassle and pain out of the entire sales writing process. Because let’s be real; the LAST thing you want to do after you’ve poured your wild heart and loving spirit into your offering is to then infuse it with frustration and anxiety at the last minute. You’ll feel crap, your sales page won’t ring true and you’ll frustrate the heck out of yourself. Not. Worth. It.
- When you’re selling, you need to sound like you know your sh*t. But for most of us, it’s really freaking hard to toot our own horns. We feel silly, lame and self-conscious. But having someone else come in and legitimately spot your areas of awesomeness and write them up in a way that sounds appealing and enticing isn’t embarrassing at all … it’s kinda fun. After all, who doesn’t love receiving compliments? So think of your sales page as one giant compliment and ode to your brilliant splendour.
- You’ll increase your chances of actually getting paid what you’re worth and what you deserve. Hustling is hard, kids. But what’s harder is being underpaid and under appreciated for your talents and skills. So don’t let it happen! With a professionally written page you’ll sound like you’re worth what you’re charging. Because, newsflash, you ARE.
- You’ll attract the RIGHT people to your product and services. No more window shoppers, Haggling Hamish’s or Questioning Quentin’s. You’ll appeal to the people who love what you do, pay you what you’re worth and value your magnificence.
- You’ll convert browsers into buyers, without having to lift a finger.
- You’ll have a sales page that radiates with your unique truth and awesomeness. Because the right copywriter will know how to position you in the best light while remaining true to your unique vibe and beautiful story.
- You’ll benefit from a pro that knows how to explain what you do and what you’re offering (and why your tribe should care) in an easy, simple and wildly potent way. Words matter, my friend. And even if you have a kick-ass video, most people will still READ about your products. So make sure your words put your best foot forward.
- You’ll take the ickiness out of selling your services and replace it with honest-to-goodness, heart-on-fire passion and love.
- You’ll sound polished, professional and ultra enticing.
- You don’t know what you don’t know. Which means you won’t be able to spot the flaws in your work – only an unbiased third party, like a copywriter, will.
And while it might seem like a lot of money to invest up front – especially before you’ve launched your money magnet product – the truth is that you really can’t afford for your sales page to be anything less than awe-inspiring. After all, you made those beautiful products, services and offerings for people to BUY. Now, let’s make sure your tribe buys them.
Ready to have a magically charismatic and spiritedly beautiful sales page of your very own? I’d be silly if I didn’t point you to my strategic and creative sales page copywriting. And darling, I’d LOVE to help you share your heartfelt offering with the world!